Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tehja is Eleven - 2014


FROM GRANDPA:
 
Today my beautiful granddaughter turns eleven
Unfortunately the only word that rhymes is Kevin
So a poem I cannot do
Which makes me want to go boo hoo
Or perhaps I could write it in foo
But I think I will leave that to Grandma to do
Instead I will just say I love you
And to have a wonderful day too.


FROM GRANDMA:

Hello there Tehja. Today is your day.

Time to say We Love You and also time to say

That We Are So Proud of You in every single way.

Life can be so complicated when you’re a pre-teen,

But we know you can handle it – even in your dreams.

You’re beautiful and smart and you put your best in everything,

And we know you have the strength to start to spread your wings.

You have lived eleven years and it’s time for us to blow

a gazillion kisses to the Star of the Show.

All our love, Grandma and Grandpa Thailand xxxxxxxxxxx (times a gazillion)